Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

G Treat Me Like Somebody

20032020 Ebm You aint got to be perfect Abm E Just give me a purpose to love Hook E I just want somebody body B To treat me like somebody body E Wont be like everybody body B All you got to do is love me for me baby Verse E F Now dont be mislead by the things that I said in the past F I was young E I was looking for a thrill F That didn. Verse 2 Now dont be mislead by the things that Ive said.


Treat Me Like Somebody Tink Guitar Chord Chart Chord Chart Guitar Chord Chart Guitar Chords

To treat me like somebody body Wont be like everybody body All you gotta do is love me for me babe Now dont be mislead by the things that Ive said In the past I was young I was looking for a thrill That didnt last long I was in it for the wrong.

G treat me like somebody. All you gotta do is love me for me babe. STREAM MY LATEST SINGLE DRIPPIN ON ALL MAJOR PLATFORMS For SERIOUS business inquires DM ME ON INSTAGRAM. But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough No you didnt have to stoop so low Have your friends collect your records and then change your number I guess that I dont need that though Now youre just somebody that I used to know Now youre just somebody that I used to know Now youre just somebody that I used to know Kimbra.

Treat me like somebody. By Da Surgeonz by Sonta published on 2015-03-23T181500Z Heavyweight-Girlfriend by Heavyweight published on 2017-04-03T080405Z Smiley - Unthinkable by CamG published on 2019-05-02T221907Z Im Leaving Prod. Treat Me Like Somebody by Tink published on 2013-11-14T233922Z.

Wont be like everybodybody. Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy.

Appears in playlists Everything by Jazminnnn published on 2013-11-02T151450Z Shordy Ass by Lolaa Marie Lovee published on 2013-11-10T080812Z In My Feelings by Lolaa Marie Lovee published on 2013-11-11T182749Z slow music by shadeja22 published on 2013-11-14T010619Z. I love this song but that my mom picture Im 9. 2021-07-05T030143Z Comment by 24PRINVESS.

14 year old girl singing. 2021-07-02T044501Z Comment by Christina Wright. Love me for me.

To treat me like somebody body Yeah yeah yeah And not like anybody body All you gotta do is love me for me girl A Boogie Wit da Hoodie Im sick of actin like everythings okay when its not good Nowadays everybody wanna be top one I dont feel nobody I be talkin to my shotgun. Tiffanyxchantelleoffic. 2021-06-30T155402Z Comment by Randy T Foster.

Treat Me Like Somebody by Tink published on 2013-11-14T233922Z. This song speak volumes. 2021-07-03T061746Z Comment by Trina Shakur.

29012018 THE INSTRUMENTAL IS NOT MINE. 14112013 To treat me like somebodybody. Recommended tracks Sonta Crazy Over You.

2021-06-29T144754Z Comment by User.


My Attitude Towards You Is Based On How You Treat Me Meaning Of Photo If You Treat A Person G Funny Minion Quotes Spiritual Words Inspirational Quotes


My Parents Treat Me Like A Princess Love Me Quotes Ally Quotes Fabulous Quotes


Pin On Marriage


Someone Like That Is Out There For Everyone Life Quotes Words Me Quotes


Tink G Treat Me Like Somebody Remix Bway Male Cover Cover Songs Latest Video Songs Songs


Sometimes I Want To Treat People How They Treat Me But I Don T Because It S Out Of My Character Girls Life Emotional Quotes Realest Quotes


Do I Have A Sign On My Forehead That Says If You D Like To Take Advantage Of My Kindness G Matter Quotes Taken Advantage Of Quotes Taking Advantage Quotes


Love Somebody Chords Maroon 5 Ukulele Chords Songs Guitar Chords For Songs Ukulele Songs


That S Exactly What I Have Been Doing But I M Still Waiting For Them To Treat Me Like A Queen Like Al Treat You Like Shit Cute Quotes Being Treated Like Shit


Post a Comment for "G Treat Me Like Somebody"